I offer you comprehensive and competent advice in the area of corporate law, based on many years of expertise. In doing so, I support both private individuals and companies, among other things, in the establishment, dissolution and capital measures as well as the tailor-made drafting of share purchase agreements.
Especially in this very dynamic field of law, decisions taken have a strong impact on the future possibilities for action and the associated opportunities for the company. I would be pleased to advise you, taking into account all relevant aspects – both from a legal and business perspective – in order to achieve the best possible result for you.
Entrepreneurs are often confronted with the following questions:
- What should be considered when buying and selling companies or shares in companies?
- How can strategic investors or financial investors or even employees be involved
- Which regulations are required in a participation agreement?
- Does my company need a new legal structure?
- What has to be considered when drafting articles of association?
- Which legal form is the right one for my company?
I work out individual solutions for these and all other questions in the field of corporate law for and with our clients.
My range of services consists in particular of the following activities:
- Foundation and dissolution of companies of all legal forms
- Drafting of articles of association and amendments to the articles of association
- Purchase and sale of the entire company by asset deal or share deal
- Drafting of investment agreements with (strategic or financial) investors
- Conversion of companies by merger, change of legal form, splitting up and splitting off
- Legal structuring of corporate financing through capital increase and/or reduction, formation of silent partnerships and shareholder loans in cooperation with the tax consultant
- Preparation of control and profit transfer agreements
- Pledging of investments in companies
- Minutes of general meetings of stock corporations
- Applications concerning the commercial register (appointment / dismissal of managing directors and authorised signatories, transfer of registered office, lists of shareholders, etc.)